Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm blushing...

Since I started doing little craft projects about a month ago (give or take) and posted them here on my blog...I've gotten a couple comments on the posts from real crafters! Like the ones that are super good at this stuff!

"What a cute quiet book! I've been wanting to make one forever, but have been too lazy... I love your's, it's adorable!" From Sew Much Ado- Love, love, LOVE her blog! Check it out here

"That diaper cake turned out to be great. Love the flowers." From Natalie at the Diaper Cake Mall

It's actually a little embarrassing, I just thought my friends and family were looking, not these super talented ladies that I don't even know. I have to admit I'm flattered :)

Believe me, all the little things I do are seriously so easy, I'm no pro! But if you ever see something that I do do, and want to know how to do it yourself, let me know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you've got a talent sister! OH and I LOVE these blogs! so cute!

Jamie said...

awe, fun! it's always fun when you find out people you don't even know are reading your blog!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Very nice! Be sure you post a picture of your dresser!