Monday, September 7, 2009

The Fab 5

I'm continuing this from another friends blog: I was one of her fab 5, and now you can be one of mine :) Here's the deal...

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something specially made by me for you! Of course, there are some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make - its from me, so you should like it!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done sometime this year.

4. You will have no clue what it will be. It could be ANYTHING from a story, to an article, to something baked, sewn, or painted!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. I will send it anywhere! It doesn't matter where you live! SO if you're one of the 5, e-mail me your address at britstar26@hotmail.com so you will get it!

The catch? The catch is you have to repost this on your own blog and offer this to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FABULOUS homemade gift by ME!!!!

Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you won when you get it!

2 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

I'm terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE at following through on things like this, but it's a cute idea. Don't send me anything because I can't guarantee I will do the same, but I'd love to see what you create for the next fabulous five people who respond. You come up with the cutest things!

The georgia peach said...

this is such a cute idea. hope you enjoy it. my friend just did something similar and got a really cute apron from one of her friends.