Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Diaper Cake

I had another baby shower to attend today. Wil and Mindy Andrew are expecting their first baby, a little girl in December. I had planned on making a diaper cake for her a while ago when I made the last one, so I bought a ton of diapers! Here is how this one turned out:
This is the only picture I got, after I had already arrived at the shower. This one is a little different from the first. I anchored the cake with a cylinder and put other little gifts inside, so they're hidden away instead of being in the cake. I made this one in an hour, I only had that much time, just glad it came together!

8 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

SOO darling! Way to go crafty

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

That is beautiful!

Elena said...

Hi were the Steele's from Gallatin MO. We accidently got on to your blog somehow, but your blog is very cute and the FHE blog for family home evening is good idea. By the way we are LDS too. nice blog.

The georgia peach said...

you are just so creative. it turned out really cute.

Natalie from Diaper Cake Mall said...

That diaper cake turned out to be great. Love the flowers.

Jennette said...

I just spent some time catching up on your blog and was reminded just how much I miss and love you. You're such an awesome mother, sister and person. I'm so glad that Georgia has become a second home to you. You seem to be flourishing out there. I love you lots and lots!

Mindy said...

I loved this diaper cake! Thank you! I took a few pictures of it at home and posted one on facebook. Currently it's sitting on a bookshelf in the nursery. It's too pretty to take apart. At least until those diapers are needed anyway. :-)

Unknown said...

Way cute. I love it and I love the colors!