Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kid/Guest Bathroom

(Skylee was behind the shower curtain while I snapped these shots)

We've been moved into this new house for a month now, and I haven't posted any pictures yet. I still haven't hung all the decor on the walls, still working on the kid's room, still have to put together my office/ guest room and just got around to decorating the kid's/ guest bathroom. It was a hard choice for me...to do it all kiddo style ( duckies, frogs, monkeys???) or more grown up for our guests. I thought if I just went to the store maybe I'd be swayed one way or the other when I found something I really liked. Well I made a trip to Target and found this stuff. As Ryan says "it's really bright!" but I think it's a good in-the-middle kind of decor. I'm no interior decorator, but I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

 

7 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

LOVE it! I could never get away with those colors in my house full of boys. Enjoy the girlyness!!!

Kathryn Skaggs said...

It's adorable. I can't wait to visit:-)
Mom

Unknown said...

that is totally you! Love it. By the way you only have like have five more weeks left until you're due?!?! Where are the prego pictures!?

Josh and Britt said...

Wow...you've got to LOVE Target, they always have the cutest stuff! I love the colors, they are perfect. And Skylee is such a cutie! I want to see so pics of your belly!

Ashley Dudley said...

haha it's cute! definitely a good "inbetweenie" stage :)

Sophia said...

Very cute, and I love the bright pink flowers... too fun.

Unknown said...

AH! SO dang cute! I Love the colors. You need to come and decorate my house!