Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seth Robert Paul


The newest addition to our extended family on my side is Seth Robert Paul. He was born yesterday evening at 5:05 p.m.  He's Jennette and Steven's 4th baby but only weighs 6lbs 13oz, which means both his big sisters out-weighed him at birth! He looks just like he fits in perfectly with all the strawberry blonde, fair skin, light eyed kids in that family! Seth is a tradition breaker in the family, his name starts with "S" and the 3 older siblings have "E" names. The name Robert is my dad's name. You'll be hearing that one again in about a week  for the same reason :) Jennette is doing well and is happy that he's finally here. Congrats Jennette and Steve, you make beautiful children and we're so happy for you!

3 comments:

The Max Family said...

Brittany :)

You Probablly dont remember me as you were still young when I went to elementry,middle , high school and church with Janette,But please tell her congrats for me on the sweet new baby:)And best of luck to you as well with you up comming arrival how fun!!
And Tell you mom and Dad hello for me thank you, kelly Sims now Kelly Max www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH BRIT I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT. YEAH I KNOW WEIRD BUT I HAD A DREAM THAT I CAME OUT AND VISITED YOU AND YOU ACTUALLY HAD THREE KIDS, BUT YOU HID THE SECOND ONE FROM EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU HAD THREE?!?! HAHA I AM JUST DREAMING RIGHT?! :-) I THOUGHT THIS PICTURE WAS YOUR BABY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME WHEN YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO HAVING THE LITTLE GUY!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

I'm laughing at Aarean's dream....she is so funny! Can't wait to see your little "middle name Robert" baby! Say Hi to Laura for me! Send me your email address: tammiehathcock@gmail.com