Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where Do I Begin?

Meet Jason Mesnick. For those of you that didn't watch "The Bachelor" this season, he's a single dad from Seatle, WA that was runner up on the previous season of "The Bachelorette". America fell in love with him and wanted to see him find true love. I was right there with the rest of America, and was highly anticipating last nights season finale even though I wasn't thrilled about either girl he saved for the final 2. This is Melissa on the left, who Jason last night chose to propose to, between the two I liked her better. Molly, on the right, got dumped. After the finale the "After The Final Rose" show aired, dramatic as ever. Basically Jason is a jerk...changed his mind, dumped Melissa his fiance, and asked for Molly back. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was/still am so upset! I really did like Jason, thought he was a good guy and wanted him to be happy. Every season that I've followed I've been hopeful, but I know the actual results don't last very long or often. He acted like it was breaking his heart to say goodbye to Melissa, tears and all, and said that he wanted to just see where it went with Molly. Said he couldn't stop thinking about Molly. Of course you couldn't...that's the nature of the game, and that's why few of the relationships on the show work out. There are always those questions in the back of your head "what if" and when times get tough thinking that you would be happier with the other person you didn't choose. Melissa was rightfully upset, since the break up was a total shock to her... on air by the way! Jason said he wanted to take it slow with Molly but are you kidding me, they're already in love, and they've met eachothers families, so how do you go slow? He's just a slime ball I think. It's pretty silly how worked up I am about this one, but really, guys like that make me sick. Melissa said it right "he wasn't willing to fight" for their relationship. How sad, I don't even know where to begin... Go check this out for a better summary and to see it yourself: http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6996104

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW! I was dieing when I watched it last night and had no girlfriend to call and rant about it with! I was SO disgusted, and sad cause I too had been tricked thinking he was such a nice guy!He totally disappointed. I'm glad you wrote this post totally funny that we are caught up in it but awesome that you wrote about it cause I agree with what you wrote!Love ya!

Unknown said...

hate it. hate him. hated the whole dramatic scene that lead up to DeAnna!!! what was the point of her coming on the show anyway I mean really?!?!?! So lame. I am so not watching this show ever again. Its a waste of my life!

Josh and Britt said...

I my Gosh, I totally agree with you. I didnt watch this season from the beginning because I didnt like him on the last one but my mom and sister got me hooked and they had a bachelor party last night. So we all watched and were amazed at how much a jerk he is. I felt so bad for Melissa, I mean dumping her on National TV, that sucks. I give him and Molly 6 months at the most. They wont last!

Shaye said...

i COMPLETELY agree!! I hate him! I couldn't believe it last night. He just gave up on Melissa and went with the whole 'grass is greener' mentality. He tried to make it seem like he really tried too, and it was only six weeks!!! What a joke...he is a slime ball. Thanks for the post! :)

Steve and Jennette said...

Thanx for getting me up to speed on the drama. Boys will be boys, what can I say?

Kristin said...

Aren't you glad you are married to a wonderful hunband and don't have to deal with jerks like this one like I have to? I didn't watch the show but I didn't have to after I read about what happened and saw the clips. What a tool. Typical jerk who uses his kid as a girl magnet. Sickens me.

Lexie said...

Brittney, I totally laughed when I read your post because I felt EXACTLY the same way. After the finale, I could hardly sleep I was so worked up and angry. I couldn't believe they had allowed that to happen on national TV. I also didn't want the last two finalists. Jillian was my girl so I'm happy she's going to be the Bachelorette, the only redeeming quality of the show. :o)