Monday, March 30, 2009

Any Day Now...

Just a little update on my pregnancy progress here...last Thursday at my weekly OB appt. I was almost dilated to  2cm  and 60% effaced, which is good! My sister Jennette is in the hospital right now, in labor with her baby Seth and I'm so excited but super jealous!  My other sister Laura gets here tomorrow afternoon with one of her daughters, Lilly, to help us out! I could go into labor any day now, I'm sure it's no surprise that I want it to happen sooner rather than later! I've made more progress as far as cm dilated and percentage effaced than Jennette whose was induced this morning, so I know I'm getting close! Technically, if I don't go into labor naturally this week I could choose to be induced on Friday when I hit my 39 week mark, but I've planned on being at home for General Conference weekend and be able to spend some time with my sister and niece before the baby takes over the house :) Planning on Monday still, unless he decides to come sooner! April 6th, here I come! Just 6 more days!

5 comments:

Troy & Allison said...

Wow!! Getting so close! A little secret: eat a whole can of pineapple if you want to try going early. I was so wanting to go early - she was positioned funky and making it uncomfortable for me. I read about pineapple being a natural thing for labor, so I gave it a shot (I wasn't willing to do anything else)...and 14 hours later I was in labor! I really didn't expect it to work, but then came my Christmas baby (which I didn't do on purpose). But good luck with it all and have fun with Laura!!!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Yay! I am happy we are almost there! I am excited/jealous of Jennette too! :) I wish I would go early but there is no such luck over here. But, in a couple weeks we will all have babies and be very happy. :) Love you cousin.

Kayla said...

how exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. =)

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

I hate the last part of pregnancy....you just want it to be over! 6 more days is not bad! I love Laura, she is such a great person so you will have fun being with her! Hey Brittney I need your email address to invite you to my blog so email it to me at tammiehathcock@gmail.com

Unknown said...

AGHH! I can't wait. I have been checking your blog everyday just waiting!! So exciting. Its about time an Allen brought another man into the mix! Woohoo! I hope it all goes well. Keep us posted. WE love you guys! Hang in there!