Friday, April 16, 2010

A Visit from Mom

Last week my Mom was able to come out to visit. We had a ton of fun, everyday we kept busy going to local hot spots! Here is a picture recap:


Day 1: The Jacksonville Zoo

Sting Ray Bay- where we got to pet and feed sting ray!

We wore her out!
Day 2: St. Mary's Waterfront/touring our town

Day 3: Went Shopping at St. John's Town Center in Jacksonville FL (no pics)

Day 4: St. Simon's Island GA/Fort Frederica
Skylee's photography: Her deal now is she'll agree to smile so I can take a picture, only if she can take a picture of me :) (Fort Frederica)
Ice cream on St. Simon's pier

Parker loving the swing at the park


Day 5: Sunday :)
Day 6: Savannah GA

Forsyth Park Savannah


We took a horse-drawn carriage tour through Savannah's Historic District-it was beautiful!



Day 7: Jacksonville Zoo, again since it was close to the airport and my Mom didn't take off until 5pm.

Parker's first carousel ride, he really liked it by the end :)

Thank you Mom for coming to see us! We LOVED having you, and had SO much fun! Many memories were made, and thanks to you we'll be attending the zoo regularly for anytime fun! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I had a great time! Love all the cute pictures and can't wait until I can come to Georgia, again:)

I love you all,
Mom

Sundquist Family said...

I love moms!