Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Craft Blog

So I've been thinking about starting my own craft blog. Ironically, I can't think of a CREATIVE name, especially one that hasn't already been taken! :o)

Name Ideas:
1.Obsessive Crafting
2.Brittney's Budget Crafts
3.Britt's Happy Place
4.Starter Crafts
5.Wanna Create
6.Craft Cuz I Can
7.Inspired To Make
8.Made By Britt
9.If I Can Do It, So Can U
10.Creativity Garden
11.Little Time, Little Money
12.Resourceful Crafting
13.Brit's Bits of Crafts

Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite blog name is! OR if you've got a better one, I'll check to see if it's available (I've tried about 100) but I'd LOVE more ideas :)

THANKS! :)

12 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

I've seen a lot of blogs that use the mom's kids' names and nicknames to make quirky blog names. With your little ones, there are lots of possibilities.

The georgia peach said...

i like the Brittney's budget crafts

The Girl said...

I like #2, #8 and #11 the best. Good luck!

Troy & Allison said...

I really like #2, #5, #8, #9, #11 - they are all personable and get to the point! So excited to see it!!!!!

Unknown said...

why not just britts crafts or crafts by britt?! simple and easy to say.

Kayla said...

#13 I am excited for this new blog :]

Kathryn Skaggs said...

From an SEO perspective (search engine optimization) the name of your blog should have the search "term(s)" that people would use to find what you do.

I.E. -- easy, crafts, simple, do-it-yourself, etc...

So, think of the words you use when you're searching to find cute crafty blogs:)

The Gossett Family said...

I vote for Brittney's Budget Crafts... and I will totally be following it...

Unknown said...

um okay so i was thiiiiiinkin....what if you mixed Parker and Skylee (like the girl mentioned earlier) like Parlee Crafts or Skyker Krafts (haha kidding about that last one) or P.S. Crafts (P for parker S for skylee?!?!) just a thought. Plus p.s. crafts is kinda cute like when you say p.s. in letters and stuff. ok im done.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Creativity Garden and Brittney's Budget Crafts

Sophia said...

without seeing these comments I like "brit's budget crafts":)
keep up the creating.

Me said...

What about:
Discount Designs,Low-cost Crafts, Style for a Steal,Perfection for Pennies or [Brit's] Budget Beauties. I love alliteration. LOL. Just some ideas.