Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today's Creations

Not many days like today exist around here, or most homes I assume...but I has some SPARE TIME! *gasp* This week I worked on organizing the places in my home that usually I don't have time to keep on top of, like my closet or office. I spent some of my day making these little things with Skylee. She loves to make things along side me, it's pretty fun to see some of her creations!

Chesecloth Ghosts from Martha Stewart. You can find the instructions here. (Thanks Aarean for sharing these a while back! Told you I was going to make them.)
*For these little guys, liquid starch is required...I didn't have any on hand so I mixed up 1 cup water (cold) with 1/2 cup cornstarch. Stirred while it heated up on the stove, worked like a charm :)


small Fall wreath: I used things I already had. I didn't really have a place to put it, so it's hanging on my front door til I find a better home.
Now, if only I could find a REAL pumpkin patch around here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my britt they turned out absolutely adorable! I am glad you made them b/c I wasn't quite sure if I'd get around to it this halloween, but now that I see them I want to make them! haha oh and yes I will be around for christmas and I'd love to see you and your adorable little ones!

Jennette said...

You're such a fun mommy! You've reminded me that I need to do some fun Fall crafts with my kiddos too!