Monday, October 5, 2009

Parker is 6 months old!






I just can't figure out where the time goes! These 6 months have gone by so quickly, and he's growing up so fast.

Parker:
*still loves his bottles more than solid food!
*enjoys being able to sit up
*loves to talk and squeal
*loves his "ducky bouncer"
*still a Mama's boy
*smiles at everyone
*happy baby
*loves Skylee and thinks everything she does is hilarious
*enjoys watching our dog
*loves books, songs, and playtime (especially with Daddy)!
*wants to eat every 3 hours at night
*puts everything in his mouth
*won't have anything to do with baby food
*is keeping his blue eyes
*loves water
*loves to be tickled
*has the best toothless smile and laugh
*is my favorite little boy in the whole world :)

These last 6 months have been great, he makes us all so happy. He is a joy to be around! The next 6 months will be full of learning: how to crawl, walk, maybe speak even a word or two,and eat and sleep better! So many things to look forward to! We love you Baby P!

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much I love you
So please don't take my sunshine away!

No comments: