Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why Am I So Lazy These Days?

Since we just moved into our new place last week, I still have yet to unpack everything and organize my home. Usually I have enough energy to knock it out within a couple days, but I'm exhausted lately! Maybe it's because I'm  7 1/2 months pregnant and my body is feelin it, or maybe I'm just lazy and don't care right now? I know it needs to be done, but for some reason that's not enough motivation for me to actually do something about it! I've got my kitchen done, and my bedroom but everywhere else still needs some help! Books aren't in the bookshelf, clothes aren't hanging perfectly in the closets, decor isn't hanging from the walls, bathrooms aren't in order, and boxes are still everywhere it seems! I guess I have the luxury of doing this slowly with only one child, but since I'm only about 8 weeks away from having another, and family coming to town, I really ought to get a move on! I always feel better about my laziness when I think of my poor sister Jennette, whose pregnant with her 4th and has to move from TX to CA soon after baby Seth arrives! Getting a house ready to sell, selling a house, packing a large family up, all the moving details, and all while her hubby is working away all the time. There is always someone else who has it worse! She can't be lazy like me, she has so much to do! I wonder how she does it all when I know she's feeling more tired and worn out than I am with all she does! Jennette, I am amazed how strong you are, I wish we lived closer so I could lighten your burden just a little bit and help out! I think I'm still recovering from the move itself, and regaining my energy back is taking a little longer than anticipated. I thought moving within the same town would be "an easy move" but I don't believe those exist! I know I'm kinda rambling here, but the last point I'll make is...I'll get pictures up when I finish, until then I'm taking my time. 

3 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

You need someone to call and say they are coming for a visit! That would get you motivated! Can anyone go and visit Brittney!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Haha.. Really doesn't matter how close you are moving... Moving STiLL sucks rocks!! I moved from one apt to another within a few feet! Still not fun!! And you still need to post a picture of you and your tummy!!

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

Man Btie, your a better person than i am.. I am only 7 weeks along and i sleep all day long.. I am definately more lazy then you are.. Maybe i am just preparing myself for our move back to Texas, Ha Ha..