Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally!


I know this kind of stuff may be silly to share on my blog, but winning this one took some work. I got the baby bedding easily, I was the only bidder. This pink and brown polka dot bedding has been a hotter item though. Just like the crib bedding, I had been keeping my eye on Skylee's bedding too, to see how much it normally sold for. I have been on eBay every night trying to win this thing all week, and EVERYTIME I get out bid at the last second...literally, and it's been driving me crazy! FINALLY tonight with 28 seconds left I logged on and I swooped in and got this for another great deal! Apparently the bidders today were trying to keep it pretty low, but it was still $20 dollars cheaper than what it has been consistantly going for, so I WIN! Hopefully these two sets will look cute in the kids room together, since they'll be sharing a room. It was really tricky to find coordinating crib bedding and twin bedding for a boy and a girl, so I'm proud of myself for being so patient! I got the blue crib bedding in the mail today, and it's so cute! I can't wait to put the room all together for my munchkins!

4 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

That really IS super cute! Good job, Brittney! Your kids are going to have the greatest boy/girl room ever. =)
As for your comment on my blog, I'm confused at how the levels can fluctuate so quickly, too. The Dr. thinks it's just linked to my level of hydration. It's all very strange.

Mindy said...

This bedding is so cute! You found great deals too so even better!

Holli said...

cute, I can't wait to see the kids room all put together...I am sure it will look AMAZING!!!

Kristin said...

That bedding is absolutely adorable! I love it! I want it for my room. Haha