Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Next Move

We've been in Georgia for a whole year now...time flies! More than likely, we'll be here for 2 more years, which doesn't seem too bad now that we've settled here a little bit. BUT, we're moving again within the same city, just up sizing for our growing family. We went out with a real estate agent a few weeks ago looking for a place thinking we could take our time until we found something that we really loved. It took exactly one evening to find the new place and I can't wait to move there! Our moving day isn't for another month, but I daydream all the time about our new house! We took some pictures of the home, pictures never really do justice, but here's a little sneak preview into our future home!

Bedrooms:

Master Bath:





Main Living Area:


Of course I would change some things already, but it's pretty close to being perfect for us at this stage in our lives, or we hope so. There is also a laundry room, garage, backyard with a porch, and another bathroom not shown here. The things I'm most excited for are; having more storage, inside laundry room, a kitchen that I can see into the family room, a big master bath and master closet that could be used for another bedroom it's so big! Needless to say, I would like to pack up and go now, but we'll be taking our time packing this next month until our moving day on the 30th. I usually hate moving, I've done enough in our 3 years of marriage to last me a lifetime, but this one should be the easiest, so there is a sense of excitement this time around. We'll have just about 2 months before the baby comes to get the house in order and I just can't wait!

3 comments:

Steve and Jennette said...

YAY!!! It looks wonderful! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you posted some photos I really wanted to see it! Congrats, I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

That looks really nice, Brittney. Is it in Laurel Island?

Holli said...

K are you guys buying or renting it??? It looks way nice either way, it just kinda sounded like this may be a first home purchase from your post :)