Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Halo?

This is our monster of a two year old, we call Skylee. She wanted to dance to this song (she loves Beyonce) but when I turned it on, she changed her mind and wanted to play with her dress up clothes. When she realized that I was recording, she wanted to get behind the camera to see herself. I couldn't help but laugh :) I find it ironic that she's throwing a little fit while "halo" is playing...


Post Braids:




P.S. Sorry about the random "booty" at the end there, Skylee has been going through this phase that she'll say that out of nowhere, for attention I'm sure!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

haha Such a mean mom not letting her get behind the camera. :-) That was pretty funny.

Kathryn Skaggs said...

"Bootie"... rotfl!!! Heck, that was the best part! LOL

Unknown said...

oh my gosh for some reason I thought the video of her fit was hilarious. I was laughing to the point where my eyes were watering! Wow...I am easily entertained I guess?!?! But seriously you are such a tease...haha i love it!