Monday, May 12, 2008

Recent videos

I just love this video, she loves being silly. Here she is fresh out of her bath before going to bed. When I first started giving her bites of the banana, she would shake her booty on the couch. I guess that was her way of telling me that she liked it and wanted more. I'm sure every little kid has there own silly antics, but now she does this all the time. She loves watching this one of her, she cracks herself up!

I've gotten so many e-mails and comments about the last Strawberry Shortcake video of Skylee! I had this one and thought I'd share it for some more laughs.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Your daughter is so ridiuclously hilarious! I love her laugh! She is so cute!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oh she just cracks me up! I am going to steal Skylee and try to pass her off as Hallie's sister. Just kidding-- that sounds kind of morbid. But I just can't get enough of her!

Brooke Wilkins said...

hey Brittney, I don't know if you remember me. But your blog is so cute! Your little girl is absolutely precious! She is so funny. Hope you guys are doing good.

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I miss my little Skylie-bug. Give her a big big hug and a squeeeeeze from her Nana.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

She is so cute! She shakes her booty like her momma. Better watch out for that one!