Sunday, July 10, 2011

Singing In The Rain

One thing that I will miss when we move from the South is the rain storms. Almost daily we have great thunderstorms, crazy lightening, rains buckets, and loud rumbling thunder. It's pretty fun. While in CA I found these cute rain boots at Target on clearance for only $3.75 a pair! I knew the kids could get some good use out of them.Usually it's too dangerous to go outside during one of these storms, but today it was just rain. We had a great excuse to use those boots and splash around in the puddles on our little porch here. Skylee has always been my more adventurous one, no fear kind of girl, I knew she would love it. Parker is my more apprehensive one, he's not the kind to just jump into a pool or even go in the water at the splash park, but he warmed up to the idea and ended up having lots of fun. It's the little things in life!

2 comments:

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I miss those kids! Adorable pictures:)

Leon and Brittany said...

are you not in CAlifornia anymore?!? Parker is too cute I want to eat his cheeks muah!!