Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

can you tell we wore this shirt as many times as possible this month? lol
Baby P's first Halloween :)
Ready to go!
Skylee's pumpkin
Parker with his kitty pumkin
Kissable I tell ya!
Happy little monkey
Silly kids ready to trick or treat!
Skylee was so excited to wear make up!
Isn't she cute?
Brittney's and Ryan's pumpkins
Looks delicous doesn't it?
Skylee and Parker

Skylee cleaning out her pumpkin

Parker's first Halloween :)


Did you get all that? Enough pictures for ya? We really had a lot of fun this Halloween. 3 parties, carving pumpkins, and trick or treating with Skylee this year was really cute. Since Ryan and I got married Halloween didn't really seem to feel like Halloween, until this year. No pregnancies, or moving...just tons of fun! Parker's costume was a full body suit with a tail, but it's still so hot here(even when the sun is down), we had to improvise and he wore brown shorts and one of my brown shirts along with the head peice and booties, it worked I guess? Next year hopefully I'll plan a little better ahead of time and get coordinating costumes for our family! Hope you all had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Kathryn Skaggs said...

Love the new Fall blog theme. So cute. Thanks for posting all of these pictures. I just love seeing how much fun you had. The kids costumes are so adorable:)

Kayla said...

I must say that your kids are so darn cute! But I'm sure you already know that :)

Sophia said...

I can't get over that monkey costume! So stinkin cute!!