Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh Water Where Art Thou?

I don't know what's going on..."they've" been doing contruction around here for a few weeks and last week they broke our water main...GREAT! Luckily we were out for most of the day, and it was back in the evening. YESTERDAY it happened AGAIN, or at least that's what I'm guessing, since I haven't had water now for 24 hours! I've tried calling the water dept. but no answer, they probably figure it's someone else calling about it and they're already working on it? Maybe?

How does this happen on a Monday, when I allow myself to be lazy on Sunday and not do the dishes so I can spend time with Ryan while he is home, therefore, I have a lot of cleaning to do every Monday. Not to mention, laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, doing the dishes, running the dish water, brushing teeth, washing hands(thank GOODNESS for Purell!),and bathing! I got a shower in yesterday before this all happened, so I'm not too smelly yet, but I'm not going to the gym today since who knows if I could get clean afterward! And here we are, now Tuesday, still without water!

Ever thought about how much you rely on running water? My life revolves around it!

No comments: