Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Odds and Ends

I thought I'd recap a little, I missed posting a few things.



After we got back from our trip, it was hard adjusting the the time zone here again, so Skylee would take really late naps and not be ready for bed until late, so one evening we decided to have a movie night. Skylee and I went to Blockbuster and she got to pick out a couple movies. Her choice "Charlottes Web" and "My Little Ponies". We laid our blanket out in the family room, made some popcorn and ate candy. It was really fun to do a movie night with her.

We've had a couple tea parties with Skylee, her favorite ones are the times we use real snacks and juice, she asks for tea parties all the time :)

Father's Day:



For Father's Day this year we got Ryan a good ole fashion...GRILL! We had one at our last place, but never have had one of our own, and I thought it was about time! Nothing spectacular, but it does the job.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

thats what I got josh last year! (eventhough he isn't a dad haha) I got him a BBQ just like this one...like you said...it gets the job done! I guess putting coals down isn't like IDEAL for josh but I told him that unless he wanted to spend over $100 on a grill we will only use ONCE in a WHILE...then the coals are just fine! hehe Im a nice wife. Oh and how cute is the movie night! You are such a cute mom Britt!

Brooke Wilkins said...

awesome! Reese LOVES tea parties as well! I love grilling in the summer!

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I can just see Ryan using his grill. Good stuff. And, I can't wait to come to one of your Tea Parties:-)