Monday, April 13, 2009

The first week home!

Skylee helping roll out dough for dinner

Mommy's little helper

At the park

Skylee making breakfast with Ryan

Parker on his way to story time

My babies!

Skylee and Parker


Parker so far is a good sleeper and eater, doesn't cry or spit up! Sounds like a dream, I know...I also know that infants change every few weeks, but so far so good! Skylee just loves her baby Parker, holding, feeding and loving on him are among her favorite things these days. Every Thursday we go to story time at our library and this last week we took Parker along so all her little friends could see him, she was a proud big sister! We've managed to go to the park a couple times to let Skylee get some wiggles out too! Sleep deprivation hasn't set in just quite yet for me, I'm sure that will come when Ryan goes back to work and I have to do everything on my own. With Laura being around and Ryan being off work, things have been pretty efficient around here! Laura has been so helpful taking Skylee on walks and keeping her busy! Ryan has been enjoying his time off from work, but that will be coming to an end this week. We really feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family, we couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Kathryn Skaggs said...

And don't forget, that I am coming to help you out! What a sweet little family:-)
Love,
Nana