Monday, April 27, 2009

Alton Skaggs


Most of you know my little brother, Alton,  but you probably don't know how talented he is! Alton is a self-taught musician on the guitar, drums, and piano.  That alone is pretty amazing to me, since I had a few years of piano lessons as a child and can't show anything for it! While my Mom was in town this last week, she showed me Alton's website and showed me some of his original music there. I thought I'd share with everyone else my cute little brother's skills. The music playing on the site is obviously his, but I think the coolest part is that it's him playing each instrument! Or maybe the coolest part is how good he is at "drifting" on his guitar? Can't make up my mind :) I go out to California to see him graduate from high school in June and I'll be sure to get him on video to show you how crazy-good he really is. Did I mention he has a great singing voice too? I'll stop bragging now :) Click here to go to his website and hear some of his stuff! 

3 comments:

Ashley Dudley said...

hey cool! whats he doing after graduation? my sister is coming to byu this summer...we should totlaly hook them up :)

Kathryn Skaggs said...

Yes, you try and get him on video. I have been bugging him forever! LOL
Mom

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! Okay and I thought my brothers were cool and talented. Alton takes the cake! Don't you just love those naturally gifted people! It amazes me the gifts God has given some people! (I am grateful for the few talents I have but yes..it is true..I am jealous that I'm not one of those "naturally gifted" people)