Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Potty Update...since I'm sure you're so interested!


We're on the right track, there is hope! Skylee is doing much better, she's been telling me all by herself when she needs to use her potty. We still have lots of work to do before I can completely trust her, but I'm so proud that she's really catching on now! Yesterday she even went in the bathroom all on her own and only announced to me she needed to go after she had already done the process all by herself. I walked into the bathroom and was shocked! She doesn't like the praise from me anymore, just the candy. She's pretty sassy these days, she tells me "don't hug me mom!" I of course don't let her get away with the 2 year old attitude! I've heard that you can tell what your children will be like when they're teenagers by the way they act when they're 2...If that's true, I'm in for it with this little girl! Thanks for all the suggestions from the last post, now I'm more confident that with more practice and time, we'll get this thing done soon :) My only concern is that we'll be moving next weekend and then the baby will be here in April. Just crossing my fingers she doesn't revert back and we have to do this all over again! NOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

That's awesome! I need to work with Christopher more. It will be sooooo nice for you to only have one in diapers at a time. Way to go!

Sophia said...

yay skylee!!! And great job MOM! You two ROCK!

Ashley Dudley said...

aw! i went out with ashley and nathan last night and i missed you. you need to come visit too!