Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It's been a while since the last string of posts. Ironically, all the last posts were of our trip out to California, and these new ones are similar. Just when we thought we were done traveling for a while, Skylee and I had the opportunity to fly back out to CA to go on a road trip with my mom, dad, and brother Alton to Park City for a family reunion. We made a little vacation out of all the driving. The family reunion was great. It was so much fun seeing my aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids, and Grandma Skaggs! Skylee had a lot for fun with her second cousins Hallie and Anne! After the reunion ended our group spent some time near Salt Lake for a few days. Skylee and I visited Temple Square and had a great time visiting more with family there. Thanks Uncle Rich, Aunt Nancy, Kayla and Lauren for letting us stay in your beautiful home! We made a few stops along our trip back home to Mirror Lake, Provo Falls, and Cedar Breaks (breifly). It was a great trip! The few days we were in CA during our trip, we finally got to see Uncle Ryan (my brother), Laura/John and their little girls. We had a nice visit at Grandma Allen's house where Aunt Lynn, and the girls were there. I do regret that my camera's batteries were dead so I didn't get pictures while I was there, but I'll post those soon. By coincidence we were able to attend Carder Lloyds baby blessing, it was great to see and visit with Holli/Jake and family. A very special thanks to my parents for making the entire trip possible. We love you!

No comments: