Friday, May 14, 2010

Parker Update:

How lucky am I!?!
A curious little man

Got all of Parker's lap work, and x-ray results and everything is A-Okay! My initial concern came from the doctors I think. The idea that there was something "wrong" with him, I'll admit, freaked me out! I got over that, even before the results came back, but it's a relief to know he's just fine! He's been making progress on getting himself around too! He's figured out how to scoot himself around on his bum, even "crawl" a little, and still taking a few steps here and there. Thanks for all your supportive comments. I'm sure it won't be long til I post a video of the little guy walking, he's close!

8 comments:

Sophia said...

So glad to hear that!
PS those pictures are adorable!!

Sophia said...

Hello again! Thanks for that comment! I just adore you and your craftiness, I'm glad the blog helped inspire you and I'm sorry I have been such a ridiculous slacker and not done a jagged ideal post in over a month...blah.
xoxo-
soph

Josh and Britt said...

OH good, I am so glad to hear that all is well! He is just the cutest little guy!

Brianne said...

Lucas actually didn't crawl he bounced around on his bum. He actually didn't walk till about 13 1/2 months and then he learned to crawl. I am sure Parker will do it in his own little time and it sounds like he is starting to figure it out.

Kathryn Skaggs said...

Good news!

Jamie said...

i love those pics of him, so cute! and i'm so happy to hear everything is a-okay!

Holli said...

OH MY GOSH he's handsome...you've got some trouble in a few years!!!

Now that I've doted on him, so glad to hear everything is ok!!!

Leon and Brittany said...

he is so cute i love him!!