Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring has sprung








Yesterday we had the perfect weather, sunny 74 degrees with a light breeze, nothing but blue skies! Ryan also didn't have to work, which is a miracle these days...the man is never home it seems! We took advantage of the two and packed up a lunch picnic, then drove to a lake close to wear Ryan works on base. There was a small park with an old slide and swing set, and a trail that wrapped around the lake where we enjoyed taking the kids on a walk. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of my kids, since recently I've been lacking in that department! I'm always a little biased, but I think they turned out SUPER cute ;)


4 comments:

Kathryn Skaggs said...

These pictures turned out sooooo good. The kids look absolutely adorable and the setting was perfect! You're becoming a great photographer. Who needs Picture People when you can turn out work this great:)

Shauna said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously?!?!? Way too cute! I absolutely LOVE Skylee's dress! You did a great job

The georgia peach said...

the pics are so cute. your kids are getting so big. i know what you mean about feeling like he is never home.

Jennette said...

I love these! And Parker is looking like such a little man.. oh I miss you guys!