Saturday, February 6, 2010

Amateur photographer

I gave Skylee one of my old cameras when I got a new one for Christmas from Ryan. For some reason, she still wants the one I use! As I was looking through my camera to review some pictures, I noticed there were a lot that I hadn't taken, especially blurred, side ways, fingers on the lens pictures. Skylee has been swiping mine! This is some of her abstract work :)


^Our dinning room/ kitchen area

^Our new t.v. and homemade t.v. stand (it used to be our entertainment center, we took a saw to it!)
^Parker getting into toys



^Me looking rough at the end of the day, thank you Skylee

^We asked her to take a picture of us after our date last night

Not too shabby for a 3 year old ;)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

how cute! i always got such a laugh when i would develop my film (back in the day) and find pictures that hayley took. haha. and she did such a great job on the date photo. maybe she can be my assistant :)

Jamie said...

that is too cute. the world through a 3 year old's eyes!

Sophia said...

that is impressive for a three year old!!