Sunday, January 17, 2010

HOLY CATCH-UP!

Daaaaaaang, it's been a long time for me! But, I'm BACK :) Missed me right?

We had such a great trip in California, super busy, and fun filled! Here are some slideshows to highlight our adventures:

Here are some of the things we did:

*Skylee turned 3 there and we had a little party with family
*Thanksgiving
*San Diego Wild Animal Park
*Disneyland/ CA Adventure
*Looked at Christmas lights with my parents, got dinner,cookies, and peppermint shakes :)
*Saw the movie "The Princess and the Frog"
*Park days
*Picnics with cousins
*Saw "The Nutcracker" ballet
*Took the kids to get their pictures taken
*Christmas parties
*Christmas Day/eve with family
*Tom's Farm x2
*Spent time with extended family and friends
*New Years
*Holiday baking and eating :)

-I realize my slideshows are a little thrown together, and some of the same pictures appear a couple times, but I just wanted to get these up since it's been so long. Sorry for not editing :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

holy crap. welcome back my sweets! I was wondering what happened to you! Your slideshows are so cute! Perfect in fact! How do you know that girl named Shawn? She was Paige's old room mate in utah. I was just in utah for a wedding and we went to dinner with her for Paige's birthday! Small world!!!!

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I'm still recovering from all the fun! Love you and love the pictures:)

Jamie said...

love all the pictures! you guys were sure busy!!!

Troy & Allison said...

Looks like you had SO MUCH FUN!!! That must have been so nice to have all that time with your family...bonus that is was in sunny California!! Your kids are beautiful!!!