Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me :)

I had a great b-day this year! Just about every year since Ryan and I have been married, he's had to work! This year he took it off, made me breakfast and told me to get dressed for the day. After I was all ready to go (not knowing what was going on) he put me in my car, and told me to go to the mall or wherever else I wanted to shop and do just that! He stayed home to watch the kids all day for me so I could have an enjoyable time shopping! I loved it! I can't even remember the last time I went out shopping ALL BY MYSELF, for myself! I did feel a little strange not having to worry about little people, but I got over that real quick :) I went to a mall down in Jacksonville and shopped for a few hours, got some cute stuff, then headed back home.
Ryan, the kids, and I got ready to go out to dinner and I decided on Osaka, a Japanese Steakhouse. It was a lot of fun, it's the kind that they cook the food right in front of you. I was bummed to find that my camera was low on batteries once we got there, I had plans of taking some video and take some good pictures, oh well. After some great food (including sushi, which I LOVE) we came back home for the traditional cake and ice cream! Gave the kids a bath, and had watched American Idol :) A girl couldn't really ask for more!
Thank YOU for your warm birthday wishes. It made me feel so special to know my friends and family thought of me :)
Thank you Ryan for making my 25th one that I'll never forget, and feel free to do that every year ;) I love you so much, you make me so happy each and everyday.


Parker at Osaka

Skylee at the restaurant

6 comments:

Ashley Dudley said...

Way to go ryan! and happy birthday Brit, but lets be honest it wasn't better than your 20th birthday with me right?! ...If you wanna be my lover.....

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I PROMISE I HAD IT ON MY CALENDAR...IT WAS A LONG DAY YESTERDAY.BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET FRIEND. I LOVE YOU!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Happy Birthday again "Bert"! I can't believe you are 25 (granted I am 28). I've known you for a quarter century! :) I'm being silly. You are young and vibrant and beautiful!!

Sundquist Family said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, he even made you a cake??!!!

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful 25th birthday! Such cute pictures. You look so beautiful, and happy.

Love,
Mom

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday! You do look very beautiful all dressed up for your dinner out!