Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quick Update:

I can't even tell you how many posts I have started and couldn't finish because my kiddos needed me more, so here are just a few things to catch you up...pictures coming soon (but that's not a promise, I'll do what I can)

*Ryan is in New Orleans for work, getting their new boats ready to come here this summer.
*Parker is over 13lbs at 7 weeks old! He's SO big!
*Skylee is the best/sweetest big sister, like seriously!
*We started a sticker chart with/for Skylee to reward her for the good things she does
*Parker is smiling more :o)
*Brittney tries to keep up with everything
*Parker loves to eat
*Skylee is always asking for a snack
*Parker loves his baths
*Skylee loves to dance, sing, and read (she has such a good little imagination)
*Ryan is enjoying his job, but I still can't get used to being alone overnight
*We can't wait for our trip to California next week: Parker will be blessed, we're getting family pictures taken, going to Sea World, the Zoo, both our little brothers are graduating H.S., a marriage, and visiting lots of family and friends!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh! You'll be in cali?!?! I was just there for memorial weekend...why didn't we plan that better?!?!? haha well it looks like you are quite the busy person missy! I admire you! :-) cute new picture by the way!

Ashley said...

wow sounds like you are super busy these days...well you better make some time for me while your in cali. I am moving back to Murrieta tomorrow so I will be there!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

So are you blessing the baby in our ward on June 7th? I will be out of town at a nephew's baby blessing! I will hate to miss that! But sounds like a fun trip for you and your little family!

Josh and Britt said...

Wow you have got your hands full, but its sounds like you are enjoying every minute of it! If you can squeeze it into your schedule while in Cali, call me I would love to get together. Have fun seeing your family.

Ryan A said...

This is my favorite blog, I check it every day!