Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Parker Lately

I'm pretty sure this was 4 weeks old?
Skylee being such a good big sister (holding and feeding at the same time!)
wearing Ryan's Coast Guard hat
hanging out in his swing

Parker is getting SO big and I've been so bad a documenting his growth here, he keeps me pretty busy these days! He'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow and he gave me his first smile at 5 weeks old, but he doesn't give them out easily. In fact, they are so rare that I haven't been able to take a picture just yet, but it makes me so happy. I guess you could say it's his first milestone :) Just like Skylee, Parker is getting to be quite the rollie pollie, the kid loves to eat! Everyday I notice his little rolls getting a little bigger, I just LOVE chubby babies (especially mine)! His nick-names so far are: Baby P and Parker Man, I don't know where either one came from, just came out? I'll try to be better about updates and pictures with both kids and what we're up to, always busy!

7 comments:

Tera said...

He is just adorable, Brittney. Hope you're adjusting to two. It's pretty fun.

Sundquist Family said...

I LOVE him!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

He is such a pretty baby! I love the picture of Skylee feeding him. She looks like a natural little mommy!

Josh and Britt said...

He is so cute and chucky...I love it!

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I can't wait to squeeeeeeze you ALL when you get here to California:-)

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

He is so adorable!! I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old! I hope things are going good with your cute family!! Love Ya!

Unknown said...

Oh Brit, He is SO Yummy! I love how dang cute and squishy your babies are. Its fun knowing that they all come out cute so you know you need to continue to have more! I'm sad I don't get to see him in June but Kent will get to squeeze on him for me! SO cute! Love ya!