Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks


We had a nice Thanksgiving holiday spent with the only family around for miles...near Atlanta. Ryan's Aunt Debbie and Uncle Brad invited us to their home for the occassion. Ryan's Grandma and Grandpa Eatchel were also there, whom had never had the opportunity to meet Skylee. Although Skylee was dealing with her first ear infection, getting over a cold, and really grouchy...I think they enjoyed her company :) I was sick too, I've been dealing with a pretty severe cold for about 8 weeks on and off, but I really appreciated spending time with the family. After we put Skylee down for bed on Wednesday night, we snuck out of the house to catch a movie "Quantom of Solace", Ryan said it he didn't think it was that great, I however had a great nap! Thanksgiving day we watched the Macy's Day Parade on TV and enjoyed eachothers company. Aunt Debbie and Uncle Brad worked hard in the kitchen preparing our wonderful meal! I was hesitant to be in the kitchen since I couldn't get rid of my symptoms, and Skylee was a major handful!!! For dinner we had: Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, green beans, stuffing, spiced apples, cranberries, and candied yams. Everything was delicious! Thanks again to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Brad for letting us into your home once again, it was great to see you guys! I wasn't too great about taking pictures this trip, but here are a few...enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving!








1 comment:

Mindy said...

That's nice that you were able to spend Thanksgiving with family. Glad you had a safe trip!