Thursday, October 16, 2008

A year already?

I feel like such and old lady when I say this but..."they" grow up so fast. I can't believe how much Skylee has changed and grown! These pictures are from our pumpkin patch outting last year in Rohnert Park, CA. It really does seem like just yesterday, and tomorrow we are going to hunt for a nice pumpkin patch around here!
Today we went to the only costume store around, no luck. The goal is that Skylee will be a witch, but we have found that her head is kinda big :) so finding a hat that fits has already proven to be a challenge! She of course was drawn to all the princess costumes, but I'm not giving in just yet. There will be plenty of years to come when she won't settle for anything less than fairies, princesses, and cheerleaders. This year, I can still get away with being a little more "Halloween-like".

Chubby little Skylee
Anything she could get her hands on!I love pumpkins

No comments: