Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Little Late...

Even though these ultrasound pictures are 3 weeks old, and the baby is much different now...I figured it was about time I posted them at least for those that would like to see. The baby is doing really well from what we can tell at this point. In all these pictures, he/she had it's little legs curled up and arms tucked in. I didn't even hear the nurse pushing a button to take the pictures, so I didn't think I was going to get any, until the very end they handed me 5! I wish I could have requested what shots to take, but that will be at my discresion once the baby is born I guess :)

11.4 weeks along
All this work for someone so tiny :)
I really like my doctor so far Dr. Eva DiLorenzo. I guess with Skylee I didn't really know what to expect from a OB so I just went along with everything. Now I know that I could have been in much better care, and I feel that way now with this female doctor. During the ultrasound she predicted that it was a boy from the looks of it at that point! She felt pretty confident, but at only 11 weeks along, there's no telling for sure!
I keep dreaming up what it's really going to be like when I've got 2 little ones. 2 girls, or 1 boy 1 girl to even the numbers in the house? Both possibilities get me really excited about our growing family. I remember like it was yesterday playing with my best friends and neighbors Holli and Brittany Watkins, what our future families would be like... who would we marry? how many kids would we have? what would all their names be? how many boys/girls? Where would we live? The list goes on and on, and I'm sure this is what most little girls daydream about.
It's an amazing thing to see my life unfold. I never thought that I would be a "military wife". Even after marrying Ryan, I NEVER thought he would join the military. It's been such a blessing though. We've moved a lot, seen different places, and I think all of our kids will be born in different states. Who knows? Skylee is the best, she has already taught me so much in the almost 2 years since she came into this world. What a blessing it is to have children! I'm sure this one on the way will bring just as much joy into all our lives...I can't wait to see this one! I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, then the next one in Nov. we'll find out the sex for sure! We'll keep you posted.

P.S. I know my last post was a pity party...just so you know I'm doing fine. Pregnancy isn't an easy thing for me, like most, but I'm hanging in there. Ryan is my hero. He takes care of me, Skylee, the house, shopping...and working as usual. I'm close to my 15 week mark, so I'm crossing my fingers that this too shall pass...SOON!

2 comments:

Aarean Jergensen said...

hello my sweet brittney skaggaletta! Okay so I somehow stumbled upon your blog and I am so very glad I did! I can now see what you and your cute little family is up to! I just can't beleive you are having another little one! CONGRATS Britt! I just laughed at some of those videos of little Skylee dancing to straw straw strawberry shortcake! She's got her mamas moves! I just created a blog for josh and I its jergs.blogspot.com so now we can be blog friends too! xoxox hope you are feeling well!

Troy & Allison said...

You are dead on about the day-dreaming as a little girl. I remember doing all of that with Amanda Wilkins. Of course, I'm not going to be using the names I thought of then. Kids bring so much joy into our lives that its hard to imagine life without them. Its nice to have a hubby you can count on. Troy is so good about getting things for me and giving me massages when I need them...and everything helps so much! You're already 15 weeks...almost half way there!!!