Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Skylee 1st Day of Dance

Monday Skylee started dance! She was great, and had a great time. I think she's the only one in her little class that hasn't had any classes before, but she had the best technique once she understood what she was suppose to do ;) I'm not biased at all *wink*wink! I think it will be great for her to listen to directions, remember steps, make friends, learn coordination, and have fun!

Ready to go!


loving every minute of it :)

Lookin' GOOD!

Pumped after class

We've got class again today, and Ryan will get to attend! I know Skylee is excited to get to show her Daddy how she can be a little ballerina :) It's so much fun to have a little girl!

6 comments:

Sophia said...

I can not WAIT for this day to come for Eden. Mean while I will bu buying tutu's and ballet shoes in anticipation!!
Yay Skylee!!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

She is just so adorable!

Jamie said...

how fun! such a little cutie! i'm excited for sadie to start next week...even though i'm sure she will barely be able to pay attention, hehe!

Troy & Allison said...

SOO CUTE!!! How fun to do this for Skylee - she is beautiful. And I don't doubt that she has the best technique in the class. ;)

Kathryn Skaggs said...

I can't wait to come out and go to her classes with you!

Ashley Fore said...

She is so CUTE! How fun!