Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 2- Skylee style

This is purely for my own memory, but read on if you'd like :)
Today as we were running around town like crazy people, trying to accomplish a thousand things before I leave town tomorrow, Toy Story 2 DVD was on in the back for the kids...

1.
S: Mom, we have a Woody toy! "There's a steak in my boot!" (Skylee's little voice trying to sound like Woody, lisp and all)
Then we I told her it was "snake" she thought that was the funniest thing in the world and laughed about it for a good 10 mins.

2.
S: There's Woody, and Buzz Lightyear, and Slinky, and Tomato Head, and Piggy
We then reviewed the names...Mr. Potato Head, and Ham- she didn't believe me.

I can't wait to see Toy Story 3, but didn't take Skylee to see it, Ryan and Skylee are staying behind this weekend, while Parker and I head out to CA, and Ryan wants to take her on a "date" to see it. He wins :)

Not Toy Story related, but it's hilarious how Skylee says "situation", "hilarious", or "ridiculous", just want to remember that when her 3 year old lisp is gone, I think I'll really miss it :)

2 comments:

Josh and Britt said...

Don't you just love almost anything that comes out of their mouth?! They are too funny. Yeah give me a call if you have some free time when you are in town, it would be great to see you guys! Have a good trip!

Dos punto cero vision said...

I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this way. If you are going to create more articles relating to this subject, I will return in the near future!